Monday 28 November 2011

I will never be as good as my mother : Angelina


Los Angeles,-Hollywood superstar Angelina
Joile, who raises six kids with partner Brad Pitt, says she
pales in comparison to her own mother Marcheline Bertrand, who
passed away in 2007.
She has three biological children with Pitt
Shiloh, 5, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 3. They also have
three adoptive children Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, and Zahara, 6,
reported People magazine.
"My mother was a full-time mother. She didn't have much
of her own career, her own life, her own experiences.
Everything was for her children. I will never be as good a
mother as she was. I will try my best, but I don't think I
ever will be. She was the most generous, loving woman. She's
better than me," Jolie said.
The actress said that talking about her mother is her
soft spot, but she's grateful for the lessons Bertrand taught
her about motherhood.

ANGELINA JOLIE IN IRAQ (MaximsNews.com, U.N.) ANGELINA JOLIE VISITS IRAQ AND IRAQI REFUGEES ANGELINA JOLIE VISITE L'IRAQ ET SE REND AUPRÈS DES RÉFUGIÉS IRAQUIENS:
Angelina Jolie UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador (MaximsNewsNetwork)




No comments:

Post a Comment